Wednesday, June 24, 2009

photoshoot. (i just can't take you seriously.lol)

AHHH. since im in toronto now. and its like summer. i decided to go all out in summer style. okay not really all out. but hanged out with friends. IN THE SUN. yes outdoors. fkin outdoors. im as white as my toilet paper. and now im starting to become the colour of the leather of my sofa in the living room. OH NO. the next time i sit there. i'll be camouflaged!? lol. COME COME. HIDE AND SEEK :D don't get scared when u think u just saw eyes on the sofa ;p ;p

anywho.!! i went photoshooting. failed hardcore-ly tho. but i still wanna put up some photos onto facebook. perhaps an album? but ngeh. the photos are so bad. i decided to only show them to you. (yes you mayzhee. lol) so here are a few. oh oh. note. theres somein abt the person taking the picture. that made me feel that all this was a joke. lol. "i can't take you seriously" was the line of the day :D






ahhh. theres more! but too many. plus im too lazy to downsize it so blogger can easily upload it. pffft. (: yea. so heres some pics from the beach. (:

but i swear. this dude is pro at photography. check this shit out yo. (nael. im being black again.)




so nice right!! (: my god. prooves that pics are better without me in it. lol


another one! truthfully. its not just the camera. its the photoshop. lol


surprisingly. this IS toronto. lol. not that sucky now is it! ;P


this is actually the beach that i went to. obviously. the pic was created from
many types of the same picture. get it? Xp

so thats all... from the beach. and no! im not gonna upload more mayzhee :D

- i wish id stop being a bloat fish. ;p

6 comments:

  1. DUDE AGAIN. THE PHOTOS ARE SO GOOD.

    You look nice in them la haiyo!! More more!!! I wanna see the uglier ones hahahaha

    next time if you scared not nice then put make up la! Trust me it always works hahaha I should know :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HHAHAHAH AND YOU STILL SOUND BLACK. NAEL WILL BE PROUD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cheee! you look like a model in those pics :) i love! hahaaa, looks like you're having fun. thats awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. PHOTO CREDIT! =)

    Love you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I GET IT NOW LOL

    I get what you mean by "I can't take you seriously".

    Wait. WHY! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. CHEE. I JUST READ THESE NEXT TWO POSTS NOW! I NEVER KNEW U WROTE THESE. IT NEVER APPEARED ON MY BLOG PAGE T.T hahahahha :)

    ReplyDelete