Wednesday, June 24, 2009

crap on my mac.

seriously. have you ever had a laptop. that just doesnt allow you to do anything ur mum would most likely prohibit you from doing!? NO. don't think nasty now. i'm talking bout things like blogging...facebooking...webcamming. pffft. (:

MEET MY MAC. its so old. its called an iBook G4. f me.=.= seriously this mac is not even capable of running mozilla firefox. and you know macs without firefox. its literally SCREWED. yeap. damn right. screwed. i spent the whole of yesterday trying to figure out ways to improve my screwed mac. ): but obviously i failed. now im using my bro's lap top. he prob doesnt even want me using it. ):

what my mac cannot do.



1. Let me have video call. cause theres seems to be no. NO. external webcams that are compatible with my mac.

2. I couldnt even comment on kuan yu's blog. you know how hard it was for me to keep that "HAHAHA KY." in me.! omg. suicidal.

3. yes. i can't even blog. the layout of the webpage just doesnt work right. everything's messed up when i wanna put new entry. and i can't upload pictures too!!

4. FACEBOOK. i think its more of a necessity now adays. but yet. i cannot upload photo albums.=.=

5. EMAIL. holy shit. did i tell you my email has like 2000+ unread msgs. shoot me. my mac doesnt allow me to check my email as long as its a hotmail. -.-



the list goes on. but ur prob half asleep by now. (:

but taht doesnt stop me from blogging! not now that i have my bro's laptop as a hostage! hoho.

peace out~

3 comments:

  1. 2. I couldnt even comment on kuan yu's blog. you know how hard it was for me to keep that "HAHAHA KY." in me.! omg. suicidal.

    SO TRUE I CAN TOTALLY RELATE HAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol awww cheee! i havent heard from you in a long time :) cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mz's comment and your post:

    T_________________________________T. I can't believe i just read this freaking post. Never appeared on my screen the day you posted.

    HAIHHH. ONE DAY YOU GUYS WILL GET REVENGE. MUAHA.

    ReplyDelete