Wednesday, June 24, 2009

its not easy. to kiss the rain. (:

omg. im currently listening to "kiss the rain" by yiruma. i swear. before turning this song on. i was as happy as a lil girl that guy got a cookie. but now. i feel so crushed. like all the sorrows hidden within has became a part of my outer shell. and the worst part. i don't know why. or where these sorrows came from. i thought im a happy person right? but i guess. theres stuff in me. that i don't notice myself. ):

perhaps its the love that i have started taking for granted. the guilt that i've never felt before. perhaps i should stop. and take time to appreciate. who i never really appreciated enough.

perhaps it is simply time. man's strongest. and most profound enemy. as time takes away my youth from me. my childhood. into a world that childhood things are only dreams. while stress and sleepless nights becomes a part of my everyday life. omg. if i could. i wanna stop time. slow down each step i take as i walk the road to reality, through time.

or. could it be.? the weak self of mine. that admits all failures. all impossibilities. all disappointments. if so. how could i ever let it go? i'll just try to achieve as much as i can i guess. do as much as time allows me to. and bury all my failures. with sand of hope and possibilities. and not forgetting the roses on top. (:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY

so try listening to this song. maybe you'll feel the rush of sadness as well. and try to find out why. fix it. have a new beginning. a fresh one this time ;p

3 comments: