Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 09!!!! (:

31.12.08. AHHH. 08 (: has passed. and you wouldnt need to write that in the year column any more unless it's 2108.=.="

new year's eve. is not like any other eves. you gotta seriously. for real. go out there. and just be wild. (: cause a new year has began. and to cherish that, one should learn to leave last year behind! so yea. party time!! (:

BUT... not for me la ): just had a decent dinner with my loving loving loving family at a vietnamese place in bangsar one. (:

My cousin, me, and bro. *i knu i knu, how sucky can my camera be, so blurr one. idk too ):

My "so cool" bro dicthed us all after 8.30. lol (: but i love him!

Here's a dish, perhaps KY would love. flaming beef. (:

Prawns are icky. i believe that they were not made to be eaten. (: so burnn prawns burnn! :]

Me and my two lovable cousins who drives me around, but only for food. O:

So we scoot away from bangsar right after dinner cause everyone had their own plans. but me and my family were still lost, to go to curve? or not to go.

knowing that it's already 9 and by the time we leave the house again it would be 10... we were all afraid of the massive. massive. traffic at the curve. I heard roadblocks were put up at 7. -.-" and that last year, it took people 3 hours just to get out of the curve. =.=' i dont wanna reach home at 3 in the morning lu!!not when im with my parents. O:

Plan B?

we decided to head to the nearest place with fireworks and a crowd.

At 10.30 we found ourselves at mont kiara plaza, where the band ONLY sang rock songs. and we got bored so we went to solaris for a drive.but we got bored too. so we tried sold out. and there was some india thing going on and obviously we weren't dressed for it! so no other choice but to head back to the plaza.

we were lucky though. that it was 11.40 already. dont need to tolerated the sucky band that much longer. (: yeay.!

SO. in the last fifteen minutes of 08. i bump into hoho.! who was at that time looking for the washroom . jkjk. (:


went on the dance floor, danced to YMCA and other unknown songs. thn 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!! fireworks covered the sky above us. cheers from the crowd. hugs shared among all. and there you go. 08, gone in just a wink of an eye. O:

Happy New Years! (:

3 comments:

  1. the last pic of u and ho damn nice :]
    EH AND THE FLAMING BEEF
    SOUNDS SO GOOD WOR.!

    hahahaha
    happy new yearrrrrrrrr :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. KY. u and ur signature fast commenting. XP the pic of me and ho? yeay. i thought it was bad. but it was the only one! ): and the beef was goood. Xp
    HNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE COME BACK ONLINE SO I CAN KILL YOU.

    ReplyDelete