Saturday, January 10, 2009

DRIVE YING. drive!

omg. now that i'm 17. i can officially drive not having to creep through backalleys to escape from the many police roadblocks. not that they'd stop me or somein.. i know i know. i look so old already. if wanna stop. go stop megan la! (:

Lemme Explain. why i haven't made any effort to go get myself a license. (and eventually become KY's DRIVER.~)

1.) I must attend some lectures. TWO to be e
xact. and both goes on for 8 hours. OMFG. thats. like. school!? O: but imagine. having to look at the same dude teaching for the whole day. bored until die! unless. it's a leng zai. but where got. always ah peks only.

2.) I must train for atleast. ATLEAST. 10 hours. in thi
s kancil

OK. what's so bad abt it?? this pic here is already a nice version of the kancil. imagine it being used. 82937184723 times by unprofessional drivers (learners) like me and KY. over damn many years. it wouldn't only stink. and be filled with stains from the trainer's daily coffee. it would probably be demented as well. how can survive 10 hours in a thing like that!! ):

3.) i don't have a 3. what more do you want me to say la. !!

but you know whats so sexy bout driving about in that kancil.
you could take ur chances and go be nice to the driving school, and PIMP the kancil!!! and eventually star in KL DRIFT!HONK. if you see me overtake you in my pimped up "L" stickered kancil ;p

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAA.
    ah..u..my driver :D :D :D :D
    no la. jk la. u know i jk la.
    i hope u jk oso haahhaahah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove the kancil up a barrier once and scared away all the uncles sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL chee! haha, aww at least your parents let you get a driving license! Mine, let's just say i have to work on it. :) hahaaa, wow 8 hours huh? Yeeash, not fun at all. Did you fall asleep? I love your collage at the top of your blog. :) Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, came across your blog from Kuanyu's. Anywho, totally jealous that you get to drivee!

    ReplyDelete